Thursday 2 April 2015

Hollywood Glamour Before and After

It really is amazing how makeup can transform the way you look and feel.  I love getting ready and always have fun deciding how to do my makeup. 
Today I was playing dress up with some of my mum's beautiful Harris Tweed dresses that she has designed and decided to chanel a little Hollywood Glamour.





Before



After





Products Used

Face
Foundation- Tom Ford Traceless Perfecting in 'Linen'
Concealer- Vichy Dermablend in 'Opal'
Undereye Concealer- Bobbi Brown Eye brightener in 'Light Bisque'
Eyebrows- Tom Ford Brow Sculptor in 'Taupe

Contour/Highlight
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Nars Albartos Highlighter

Eyes
Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in Black
Smashbox Always sharp Pencil in 'Bare'
Mascara- L'Oreal Paris 'Miss Manga'

Lips
MAC lipliner in 'REDD
L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in 'Julianne's Red'

Brushes
Foundation- Beauty Blender used damp
Conceal- Real Techniques 'Delux Crease Brush', 'Accent brush'
Contour- Bobbi Brown Sheer Powder Brush
Highlight- My Own
Liner-  My Own


Outfit 
Dress- Elizabeth Martin Tweed
Belt- Dune


Alicexox



No comments:

Post a Comment