Tuesday 6 January 2015

Rituals Miracle Hand Scrub

So The new year has finally descended upon us, Horray! 

This year I was extremely busy over the festive period and as a result my beauty regime has been severely neglected. My hands and nails in particular are in need of a little pampering, they are always the last thing I think of.  This in turn leads me on to 'Rituals Miracle hand Scrub'.  I discovered this little gem tucked away in one of my 'Latest in Beauty' Christmas gift boxes and have been obsessed with it every since.   

It is ultra softening and smells absolutely delicious.  I have used it every day for the past week followed by my hand cream and my hands have never felt softer.  

Available in John Lewis, Debenhams, House of Fraser and Marks and Spencer

£11.50 75ml


Alice xox



No comments:

Post a Comment